Saturday, November 28, 2009

THE JOURNEY

Bonjour mes amis!
Bienvenue à ma blog ((:

OKAY OKAY, I'll speak English!
Here's a little insite on the journey to France:

Yep, Perth --> Paris!
We made a stop to KL on the way

Honestly, it was the most draining 21 hours of my life! Having to say goodbye to family and friends for 2 months was the hardest part, I'm missing them like crazy right now...
__________________________________________________________________

The family minus Nathan :)

The Grandparents ^_^

The KCC Crew :D

Mum - The person I'll miss the most.
_________________________________________________________________

ANYWAY, enough of the soppy stuff haha.
So there we were; Me Susan and Katie. Off on a BIG adventure by ourselves!
- Notice the attractive "Nacel" hats *giggles*

It was hours of attempted sleep, cookie eating and practicing French. I was EXTREMELY disappointed when the stupid airport man took my Vegemite off me! So what if it was 142g, I'm not gonna make a bomb out of it! It was interesting that on the way to Paris we were surrounded by french people, most likely thinking "Those stupid Australians and their awful French!"
Oh and there were these Asians behind us that kept complaining about me. ^_^

So it was 6.05am, and we arrived in Paris. The weather - Cold but fresh.
I said goodbye to Katie at the Airport, and Susan at the station. :(

But my spirits were then lifted by my first French coffee! I tell you what, it was AMAZING!
I also asked for a croissant, YES - in French! It was terribly exciting :D

So then it was Me, Erin and Maxile (the chaperone) on the train. After about an hour or so, I arrived in Rouen! Tired, hungry and smelly I met my homestay family - The Salmans. They were SO welcoming, and fed me up straight away! ^_^ So here I am, Rouen France. Trying to keep up with the French, and jetlagged to the max.

à bientot!
Dani. xoxo



18 comments:

  1. FIRST COMMENT!!!!
    ROWAN WINS :D

    hopefully someone doesnt post before me... *death stares*

    anyway, sounds assum like an assumtote :)

    glad you're having funn :D

    miss youu

    RAH RAH RAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit!

    I wanted first comment!

    Dear Rowan,

    Watch your back.

    Love,

    Janro

    <3


    Now that thats ofter...


    HIIIIIIIII!

    Looks like your having a ball without us!

    haha

    no... im glad yore enjoying yourself!

    dont miss us too much!

    cant wait till you get back!

    ps. even though Rowan got first post, im waaaaaay cooler... and more more good looking...

    haha

    ;)

    -JANRO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. theres not a spelling mistake in that post!

    youre eyes are just broken...

    ReplyDelete
  5. U said comment so i will.

    I will attempt to embarass u as much as i can in this one comment.

    Hi big sis love uu sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhh and i know u love me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!

    u embarassed yet prob not i aint got any more soz u win.

    *Miss u heaps (*will)( not yet)

    from your favorite brother
    Nathan
    Ps. can i pleeaase have your nacel hat after trip it would be great for my hat collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janro and Rowan

    STOP FLIRTING WITH MY BIG SISTER!!!!!!!

    keep your eyes off her!!!

    from u try guess
    n.c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dw nathan it takes a lot to get me embarassed ((:

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww dani i wish i could have made it to the airport :( anyway it sounds like you are having lots and lots of fun :)even though i thought that you had to be with me to have fun lol :P anyway i am envious over this french coffee, cant be better than greek but i want it.

    anyway i miss you sooo much and feel like a coffee but 1. i have no one to go with and 2. i am fasting lol

    well i think this message is long enough. :)

    hmmm i have started trying to find you something for christmas, hardest thing in my life lol hahaha

    ummm i think thats all :) well have fun and stay away from those french guys i was watching rattatoe (you no what i mean) and they look pretty sexy to me, dam french guys and there sex acsents lol hahahaha


    well miss you heaps xoxoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHHAHAAA
    ratatouille***
    XD
    miss you dimitriiiiii

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for that dani *evils*

    *mega hugs*
    xxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol @ your brother XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Needs moar Evensen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah looks like fun dani :) i love france but im going to japan instead. have funn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you must be having heaps of funn... your house looks wicked
    have a good time
    xx
    rachell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool blog
    sounds like your havin fun.
    KUMARs CURRY CAFE!

    ReplyDelete